Positioning the CLEANVENT CVA Microbubble Air Separator in the system is important for optimum performance.
In heating systems this should be in the flow, preferably at the highest temperature (next to the heat source) and low pressure if possible.
The CVA should always be installed before equipment that needs protection from air and microbubbles (ie. controll valves, pumps, etc.)
- Buffer Vessels
- Magvent Air & Dirt Separators
- Hydraulic Separators
- Cleanvent Air & Dirt Separators
- POD Insulation System
- Chemical Dosing Pots
- Water Sample Coolers
- Rubber Pump Bellows
- Pressure and Temperature Gauges
- Heating Expansion Vessels
- Potable Water Expansion Vessels