Heating, Cooling, and Potable Water
The FAB-EX expansion vessels are suitable for use in potable, chilled and heated water installations according to EN12828 and are solidly constructed with a welded steel body.
Finished with an epoxy powder coated (Blue-RAL 5015) exterior, the vessels are fitted with a replaceable, low permeability, EPDM rubber bladder in accordance with DIN 4807-3 rated at a maximum continuous working temperature of 70°C (bladder).
An inspection cover and pressure gauge are fitted as standard. An optional automatic air vent may be fitted to vessels of 400 litres and above.The vessels are supplied with a factory pre-charge pressure (see data sheet). Should an alternative pre-charge pressure be required according to the system requirement this must be specified at the time of ordering.
- Temperature: -10° to 100 °Celsius
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar, 16 bar or 25 bar (depending upon model)
- In accordance with EU PED 2014/68/EC
- All vessels are factory tested and delivered to site ready for connection to the system
- High quality EPDM membranes, hygienic certified, approved by European Union and USA Institutions
- Blue - RAL 5015
- Replaceable membrane via connection flange fitting at the bottom of the tank
- Flange cover and water connector made of stainless-steel material
- WRAS approved
- USA NSF 51 Certificate
- 5 year warranty
Our water tank series are of a high hygiene standard; The membranes used inside our tanks correspond to the relevant European Union and USA potable water hygiene standards and all membranes are certified. Furthermore, the only point at which the water is in contact with the tank is at the system connection at the base of the vessel. The flanged connector is made of stainless steel.Download the PDF O&M File